- Extensively and traditionally reared organic beef.
- Applauded for being succulent, tender and well marbled meat.
- Slaughtered locally as to keep ‘food miles’ to a minimum. Aged between 20-26 months.
- Hung for 28 days to allow the meat to tenderize and reach maturity.
- The carcasses are cut by a master butcher into equal portions. They are then packed and boxed ready for delivery/collection.
- SOLD WHEN AVAILABLE – from October to May.
- Award Winning Organic Lamb – Soil Association Food and Drink Awards 2012. Commended for its ‘melt in the mouth’ texture and tenderness. We supply either butchered whole/half lambs, to order, direct from the farm
- Traceability and welfare is hugely important to us. We personally care for and transport all our animals.
- A master butcher will cut the joints specifically to the customer’s request.
- SOLD WHEN AVAILABLE – from June – November.
(Hogget and Mutton also available when in season).
- Pheasant and Partridges are available throughout the shooting season.
- The season runs from 1st September – 1st February.
- Birds are either sold in the feather or oven ready (plucked and dressed).
- Boxes of 5 brace (10 birds) can easily be arranged.